Problema con la wallet

Get help if you're having issues
mooo

Re: Problema con la wallet

Post by mooo »

I think you're asking why you're being asked to create a wallet when you have another/a seed already.
If that is correct, you don't have to create one again, you can use your existing one with the game: deposit some coins to the game, and you'll be asked for a name for your new player and you can play as soon as the deposit is mined.
If that's not what you asked, try in English.
mooo

Post by mooo »

Run:

townforge-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Then follow the instructions. This will recreate a wallet file from your seed, and you can then load it in game.
mooo

Post by mooo »

By "it asks me to insert the name of the account" I assume you mean the name of the file to write the wallet to ?
You can use any filename, even if restoring the same seed. You'll just have the same wallet twice. This'd be confusing though, so best not to. If you already have a wallet by that name though, you don't need to restore it.

> how should I execute the command -restore-deterministic-wallet

Exactly as I said in the previous post: townforge-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Do pass the right directory if townforge-wallet-cli is not in the current directory though, eg: ./bin/townforge-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet
mooo

Post by mooo »

help advanced will not list it because it only lists commands, not command line parameters. townforge-wallet-cli --help would list it.

Just paste what you did. Paraphrasing what you did and what happens is too vague.
mooo

Post by mooo »

No worries, and as long as you keep your word seed, you can always recover your coins later.